Monday 7 May 2012

Sorry Folks Rained off

Due to Bournemouth weather we have been rained off today.
We arrived to set up but the heaven's opened so we had to pack up and go home. A real shame.
 I also knitted for Flags on the shore who are exhibiting along the west cliff 11-6pm.
Very miserable day for an exhibition. Shame I had made some corsets and jackets for the trees.

I am now going to help a fellow artist Emma make some butterflies for a project in Portland.
They need to be small and blue. If anyone else would like to help you can contact me. Each butterfly is to represent a child on portland.

I have to write an essay over the summer holidays for my degree and compile a presentation.
I will now start thinking about my next knitted project.
I would love to knit a Citroen 2cv6.
I would also love to knit across the channel.
I will blog when we donate the scarves and contact the Evening Echo. Salvation army in winton are having some and the homeless in Bournemouth.
I have some wool people donated that is left over so if anyone wants any contact me and we can arrange collection.
Thank you to all those who supported us throughout the project. We could not have done it without you.
I have made some really good friends through this piece of work. Please stay in touch?
If anyone needs me to return a favour and knit for a project I would be glad to help. You know where I am . Thank you all Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment