Tuesday 8 May 2012

still knitting? who helped

Hi
The grand total as of yesterday was 700ft. I have had a few people contact me and say they have some knitting so the total will go up I will keep blogging till the last scarf comes in and goes out. I'd like to say a really big thank you to all.
To Isobel her Hubby and Mum
Designeryarns.uk.com
The scrapstore
Andrew Brown
Tom Powell
Bournemouth Arts
Bournemouth Borough Council
The Epiphany school. Sue Allison, Children, Parents, Teachers, Staff
Moordown Craft Club and Mary
Fiona from freegle
All those who donated wool from freegle.
Mary from freegle
Tessa
Diane (poole)
Eric And Ann Bignall and Hope fm
Stephen Bailey at Bournemouth Echo News desk
Knitters from gum tree
Evening echo readers
Kathleen from swanage and her friend and husband
Robyn her Daughter and Mum
Corinne and her Nan
Debbie from Germany
Heather from Basingstoke
The Gateway Club in Bournemouth. All clients and carers Anna and Rachel
The Happy club in Parkstone and Rachel.
Arts University College Bournemouth
Emma Lead artist
Simon Granell
Paul Finnegan
Tamsin(aucb)
Kayleigh(aucb)
Nicholas(aucb)
Archie(aucb)
Fiona(aucb)
Katy(aucb)
Ali(aucb)
Amy(aucb)
Aimee(aucb)
Julia (aucb)
Hugh (aucb)
Rachel D(aucb)
Ruth E (aucb)
Ruth
Donna(aucb)
Rachel N(aucb)
Rachel B(aucb)
Dominyk (aucb)
Leanne (aucb)
Jude
Peggy
Rachael,
Karen
Carol Anne.
family and friends.
The wessex ducks .co.uk for your support
Maria for the wool.
Thank you also to Kylie-ann Homer who designed www.angelhomer.co.uk
thank you to Elisha Homer for doggy sitting Bertie Bassett to allow me to do this project
THANK YOU THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.
I have tried to include everyone if I have missed anyone let me know and I will add your name to my list.
Isobel and I could not have done this without you. It was everyones hard work that achieved this.
we reached an amazing length in a short time and we should all be proud of ourselves.
Isobel and I get  assessed on this project by our tutor in December. We will let you know. we are hoping to get an amazing mark and that is down to you all so thank you. I have made some lovely friends and met some lovely people during this project. I was touched by everyone's dedication and kindness. I really enjoyed leading the project and hope one day to do another project.
If anyone would like some of the leftover wool I can share it out. Mainly blues, greens, browns and purples. mostly double knit and textured. some odd balls etc.
If anyone has any more knitting it can still be added to the total. I shall collect for as long as it comes in. one charity is taking some in July. The rest will go in the winter. So I am storing them safely.
I have yet to separate them all but we think there must be about 140/150 scarves. that's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment