Thursday 15 March 2012

15th MARCH 2012

POMPOMS.
Green and Blue mixes 

Had a really good day at Gateway everyone made me feel really welcome and they were all really up for helping to create the stream. Some members created pom pom balls in various shades of greens and blues whilst others Knitted and created plaits. lots of people wanted to get involved and that is what this project is all about for me. These lovely people had only met me today and they all put their hearts and souls into the project it was a hive of activity and I had a really enjoyable day. The stream is growing . But the stream needs to get longer so If anyone reading this blog wants to knit, crochet ,create pompom balls etc. I will be only to happy to give you some wool. Remember we are aiming for 3/4 of a mile. It may sound crackers but nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. So come on dust of your knitting needles and get knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment