Thursday 12 April 2012

12th April

Hi
Everyone at The Gateway club in Bournemouth has been working really hard. Upon my arrival I was handed a bag full of work which included lengths and pompoms. Thank you. We worked really hard today and made lots of pompoms. And one lady made some crochet squares for us. A Big Thank You to you all. I am having a great time and have made some good friends. This project is bringing lots of people together. To fulfill what once seemed like a crazy idea but now seems possible. Everyone is looking forward to the exhibition.We only have just over two weeks left. But this will not deter us from achieving the entire length of the actual stream in Bournemouth gardens. Angel Had a dream and amazingly it looks like it's going to come true.

Stocking stitch striped(Knitting)

Stocking stitch(Knitted) Stripes

Pompoms

pompoms

More pompoms from the Gateway members

Crochet squares

Thank you to everyone who is busy making for this project. I don't always get the chance to thank every person. But I would like to tell you all I am really grateful for all the donations of knitting, crochet, pompoms, ties and wool. You are all important to this project. We would not be able to do this without you. I know I  am getting repetitive, but really I am overwhelmed by the response and everyone's kindness. Thanks also to everyone who has asked after Bertie He is feeling better and is a little less wobbly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment