Tuesday 24 April 2012

Exciting 3 more sleeps till we open

stocking stitch mixed colours
treble crochet
some photographs of all your hard work.
Loom flowers for the stream
Hi isn't it exciting three more sleeps till opening night.
I was out collecting Stream last night a Big Big Thank you to all of you who gave me lengths of stream . and a Big Thank you to the young lady who has made a  beautiful bag full of loom flowers  to decorate our stream. It is going to look very pretty.Can you pass on my thanks to anyone who is involved in this project. Some of you have mums etc knitting for us. It is really appreciated I have had lots of stream given to me so we must be heading for 400ft .I will measure up tomorrow.
Thank you to the Happy Club who meet at St Dunstan's church hall at 11am on tuesdays in Parkstone. They have been working really hard and making pompoms . These will appear on the blog later or tomorrow as in my haste, I placed them in the box that went to Isobel's for sewing. I will photograph them tomorrow as I see her then and upload for you. We have had some lovely donated pieces and the homeless are going to be glad of these gorgeous scarves afterwards.
crochet- crossed stitch.
interspaced double crochet.
crochet rib stitch
Garter stitch (knitted)
garter  stitch
garter
There are a lot of photographs.
Please keep sending them in.  Isobel and I are out and about  so if you want any work collected let us know?.angelhomer@ymail.com.
Don't forget to come and visit us we need your support.
27th april 6pm-8pm
28th april-7th may 10am daily till 4pm 5pm for knitting.
There is a piece in tonights Evening Echo top of page 24 about our Benchmark Exhibition. there are 19 other exhibits  for you to see. The stream is just one of them hopefully it will be so long we will reach the beach. Thank you to all those who have knitted, crocheted, made pompoms, ties, loom flowers crocheted flowers they really are great and we are really excited as to how decorative the stream is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment