Thursday 5 April 2012

update

Hi ,

 I would like to send my apologies to Rachel and Anna and  To Bournemouth Gateway members for not being able to visit you today. Sorry I was unable to visit Rachel's group on tuesday and apologies to Moordown Community Centre craft club for not getting the Yarn I promised to you. You will receive it first thing next week.

As Isobel Blogged  previous my dog Bertie Bassett has been unwell. He has been diagnosed with a spinal condition. He went to the vets Monday and he seemed to be getting better then Tuesday he had a relapse and our vet sent us for an emergency appointment at a Doggy Hospital In eastleigh. He is now on strict rest. The Doggy Doctor said he could recover in 8 weeks but will never be as active as he was. He Is a bit of a mummy's boy and I am spoiling him rotten. I hate letting people down and I am hoping to resume  visits next week as usual. I have organised a doggy sitter.

The interview on monday night on Hope fm, was nerve racking  as it was live, I hope  I didn't waffle  too much? . I have been in touch with The guinness Book Of records to see if we are creating a record. Longest knitted stream?.   They will be in touch. Also I have contacted various knitting publications to see if they will feature our work?
I have also  contacted various charities and Winton Salvation Army will be happy to have some of our scarves. I am waiting for three other charities to get in touch. I am sure they will after the easter break.
I am managing to knit whilst doggy sitting. I have achieved another 5ft.  I have a lot of sewing for Isobel when I next see her.
A big thank you to all those of you that are helping us  with the stream, without you  this would not have been possible and Isobel and I  really appreciate all the hard work you put in. If anyone needs any yarn I have some available. If you give us your details Isobel and I will get it to you. Please  send us your stories, comments etc and please keep those knitted donations coming in also you can send me photos of your work for the blog telling me what stitch etc you are doing ?
please can you,

send pics to angelhomer@ymail.com
You can leave your comments etc on the blog or email us above .
Bye for now
Back to doggy sitting, Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment