Sunday 29 April 2012

Rained off

Hi
 Looks like another rainy day the forecast  for today is rain and wind.
The Boss says it's a no go today. We have no shelter down in the lower gardens and the stream would
get ruined. As soon as the sun comes out we will be back.
This gives an opportunity for more knitting. However I am very disappointed as I was looking forward to being in the Gardens for 10 days. We cannot however control the weather .
Yesterday some of the exhibits were open but there were no visitors. It has to stop raining sooner or later
preferably sooner.

As soon as I find out I will blog to let you all know if we are open as I don't want everyone having a wasted journey and getting drowned in the process.
Maybe we should all do a rain dance and pray for sunshine. We need a few days where everyone can come and see this beautiful piece of work. It really is a fantastic achievement 481ft. I will keep updating on the length but I am confident we will reach 500ft by the end of today
Here's hoping for sunshine tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment