Sunday 22 April 2012

Soggy Sunday

What a soggy wet day. went out on the watercress line with the Wessex Ducks a carclub for 2cv enthusiast's . Started off great and then the heaven's opened.Hope this weather is not going to continue as we need it to be nice for the Benchmark Exhibition. I even took my knitting with me. I was clicking away on the train and in the convoy. I have to knit like crazy now as we have little time left. The knitting goes everywhere. 
Reminder of workshop timetable for the exhibition.
Work shop time table

27th april- 6.30pm-8pm

28th April- 11.ooam-1pm   3pm- 4pm

30th April 11.ooam-1pm


4th May 11.00am-1pm  2pm-4pm
5th May 11.00am-1pm   2pm-4pm
 it is  a good idea to book in advance at angelhomer@ymail.com
Thank you to all of you who have been dropping knitted parcels to me.
I am really grateful to you. photos on the blog tomorrow.
Please keep them coming in and keep knitting final collection day 7th May 2012.
Poster for Exhibition
I have a website if anyone is interested in my fine art practice. it is www.angelhomer.co.uk
 included are photos about the project below. Anyone who wants more wool or knitting collected contact me or leave a comment on the blog.
We will be adding your stories so please keep sending them to us.

across the stream

at 18ft is 300ft now imagine how much more water it engulfs !!1

No comments:

Post a Comment